The Bottom Line Is “The Customer Experience”
- This January, Randall S. Simpson, WLR Automotive Group’s President & CEO was featured in The Mighty Pros magazine. This amazing article gives a great insight of the company and what makes Randy the great leader he has become. Click here to read the article.
- WLR Automotive Group’s Auto Spa Express locations are able to wash Dually Trucks (trucks that have dual rear wheels). Most drive-thru car washes are unable to accommodate these vehicles. To promote this capability, we will be offering FREE car washes to Dually Trucks on January 11th & January 12, 2020. This is a $17.00 value! No coupon needed, visit our Frederick or Bel Air Auto Spa Express to receive your free wash. Click here to view our Dually Days video.
WLR Automotive Group, Adopt A Family
- WLR (Wash, Lube, Repair) Automotive Group’s purpose statement is “Changing Lives, One Neighbor at a Time.” In keeping with this commitment, the company supports many local causes throughout the year. For nearly a decade, the company supported “Adopt a Family”, in partnership with Hillcrest Elementary School. Read more.
WLR Automotive Group Provided Thanksgiving to Over 40 Families
- Last year, WLR's Feeding Families initiative provided a Thanksgiving feast for 34 families in need. This year, the company’s goal was to feed 40 families and they exceeded that expectation and fed 41 families. View photos here. Read More >>
- WLR Automotive Group would like to say Thank You to our Active Service Members and Retired Veterans on Monday, November 11th, 2019. Please stop in, tell our service care crew member you are active or retired military and receive the following special deals! The Auto Spas receive a FREE Platinum Wash The Auto Spa Express receive a FREE Super Wash The Lube Center receive $15 OFF ANY Oil Change The Auto Repair receive 15% OFF Labor
- WLR Automotive Group, Inc. is a proud annual sponsor of Community Living, Inc., a not-for-profit agency, providing residential and support services to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities in Frederick County, MD. Founded in 1979, this year marks the organization’s 40th Anniversary. To celebrate they held 70’s themed celebration on October 26, 2019. The event was great fun, with 70’s music, dancing, and delicious food! A special thank you to Brice Perkins, WLR’s Audio & Visual Manager for donating his time taking photos at the event.
Middletown Valley Community Show
- Middletown Valley Community Show supports Middletown High School FFA program, as well as provides funds to the Community Foundation, which in turn supports scholarships for MHS students. Baked goods were donated to I Believe in Me, a non-profit organization that targets disadvantaged youth through mentoring services, education and community outreach.
19th Annual Mission of Mercy Gala
- WLR Automotive Group was proud to sponsor the 19th Annual Mission of Mercy Gala. The Car Care Crew Valet Team volunteered their time valeting the attendees’ cars and giving them gifts. The mission of Mission of Mercy is to restore dignity, “Healing through Love” by providing free healthcare. View event photos here.
Brunswick Community Show
- Brunswick Community Show's Cake Auction, supports Brunswick High School’s alumni which in turn provides scholarships to graduating students. Baked goods were donated to Building Veterans, an organization that mentors & equips veterans and others to help integrate them back into their larger communities.
Soles of Love – In the Garden
- The WLR Automotive Group was a Stiletto Sponsor, as well as a Shoebox Sponsor for the annual event, Soles of Love, In the Garden. Soles of Love donate new shoes for children in kindergarten through 12th grade throughout Frederick and Washington Counties. View event photos here.